Greetings Gentle Reader

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Blogging Curmudgeon and I have had a bit of a falling out. It turns out he was too grumpy even for me. He's set off for parts unknown and taken his lovely words with him. In fact he deleted the entire blog in a fit of pique, so the fruits of his labors are forever lost to us. I will however be restoring my own diaries over time, from my personal archive. So please bear with.

To my hot tempered old friend, wherever you are, I wish you well. No hard feelings here. It was more than lovely working with you. I'm sorry that we couldn't see eye to eye, as it were.

2 comments:

Maryscott OConnor said...

You may not know this...

But you are perfectly welcome over at MLW. We have had some disagreements, it's true -- but surely we have more in common than not?

MSOC

Anonymous said...

So, I see. Well, fair winds to you for the journey ahead.

proximity1