Blogroll

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The truth is I've been too lazy to do this up 'til now. But I'll do it today to make a statement; my own quiet protest to Kos's (and Atrios's I guess -- I've never been a reader) dissing of the little people who make up the blogosphere. I have now added a blogroll. It is in its nascent stages and should in no way be considered a complete list. I've decided to make the list completely democratic, sorting only alphabetically. Big blogs. Little blogs. I don't care. They're all just blogs to me. Oh, and I don't think I need to mention that the Daily Kos and it's ilk won't be on it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Curmudgette...

Marisacat here... I see you have a "getting even" comment about Kos in your previous entry. I have received a similar (but different content and longer) comment about Kos. Currently held in moderation.

I'd be interested in exchanging some information. Email me, Marisacat / aol.

Thanks.