Paris Hilton's Racism Exposed

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Paris Hilton has been called out by gay leaders for using racist and homophobic slang.

Gay rights leaders in Los Angeles are calling on Paris Hilton to explain herself after making a series of anti-gay and racial slurs in a video that began circulating in cyberspace last week.

The video, which appears to have been taken by an amateur videographer at a private party, shows Hilton referring to someone using the derogatory 'f' word and describes herself and sister Nicky as "n**gas."

Rumors have been circulating for years about a tape on which she was exposed as a total hypocrite and racist. This write-up covers pretty well what I've heard about her notorious use of the "n" word and general contempt for all things non-white.

In 2004, Carole Aye Maung, reporter for the British tabloid News of the World, said that she viewed a tape that showed Hilton and Tommy Hilfiger model Brandon Davis in conversation with two African-American men who asked Hilton if she would model for them. After the men left the scene, Hilton allegedly referred to them as "dumb niggers."

After Carole Aye Maung's report, Hilton issued a statement saying, "I am deeply hurt by recent reports. Anyone who knows me knows that this is not me. I love everybody and am not a person who discriminates against anyone—ever."

Hilton's close friend Nicole Richie added: "She doesn't have a prejudiced bone in her body." Later, Davis claimed in a National Enquirer interview that Hilton frequently used the word "nigger" to refer to blacks and that she "puts down Jews and other minorities, too." Davis said he ended his friendship with Hilton, but has since been seen spending time with her socially, including an overseas holiday in 2005.

After a bit of digging, I'm wondering if the tape that recently surfaced is the one viewed by the British tabloid journalist. But perhaps I'll never know. The tape has apparently been pulled from YouTube and others. I wonder why and at whose behest.

A video was posted this week on YouTube, which appeared to show the heiress and her sister making racist and homophobic comments about other guests.

The video appeared to have been filmed at a party, although there aren’t any specific details in the video that would allow viewers to determine an exact date or location where the video was filmed.

AllHipHop.com reports that the video includes Hilton’s use of the "N" word, as well as comments about Jews and some racial stereotypes that can’t be included here.

As of Thursday morning, the video has been pulled from YouTube and several other video-sharing websites.

And here are some lovely song lyrics by Hilton that have also slipped down the memory hole.

I am a fat ugly Jewish bitch … I’m a little jap-y Jew … I am a little black whore, I got fucked in the butt for coke … I’m a nigger and I’ll (unintelligible) … I’m black and I steal shit, Yo I’m black and I steal…

And they say she has no talent.

0 comments: