Blogroll Down One Marisacat

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Well, my own little blogroll amnesty is going swimmingly. I'm starting to think the doomsayers of the left wing blogosphere are right and citizen journalism is doomed to fall to rabid infighting. Perhaps we truly are our own worst enemies.

Oh well. I've never had anything against Marisat; kind of liked her edgy, angry self. Admired her writing tremendously. But her incivility towards me, personally, in this latest merry mix-up is pretty unforgivable.

Oh and BC, if you're still lurking -- and I know that you are because I do track my stats -- any more of my bridges you wanna burn? I don't think you've done quite enough damage yet. Deleting all my writing... I'm over it. I had back-ups. But really. Any more trouble you'd like to make for me with your big, self-righteous mouth? Maybe, and I'm going to suggest this ever so gently, you're not in the best possible position to be taking everyone else's inventory. Give it a little thought, then don't get back to me.

3 comments:

Curmudgette said...

DB,
I'm not going to get into the private communication between me and the blogging curmudgeon, or anyone else for that matter. And I'm not angry at him over that dispute, but having compassion for someone does not mean you have to associate with them. I'm not angry at Marisacat either. Disappointed and a little disgusted; not angry. I just choose not to associate with the extremely toxic. It's my rule, for me, and I try to adhere to it.

Maryscott OConnor said...

Stay away from Mcat -- I am taking my own advice from now on, too...

Poisonous. Toxic. I'd list all the other synonyms, but I've not the enrgy to go to the thesaurus right now.

Thank you for your beautiful post today per B&T and Joni.

Curmudgette said...

You're welcome, Maryscott. And thank you for your courage, honesty, and action. You did the right thing yesterday. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. God, these people will just nitpick everything to death. (Sigh.)